Help advance our Craft Beer portfolio by working closely with existing retail partners and identifying new opportunity for distribution expansion. Develop promotions and events to help further growth of individual products and the segment as a whole.
Job title: Craft Development Manager
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Travel required: 90% on the road.
The primary responsibility of the Craft Development Manager is to advance the company’s Craft Portfolio sales and share growth above market trends and target market segments. The CDM will be the primary driver of craft beer sales for key Craft Centric Chains and Independent accounts as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Be the expert in every product in the craft beer portfolio
– Identify and target accounts to grow their craft beer portfolio
– Develop monthly volume, share and executional goals to develop the craft category by account
– Provide extraordinary levels of service to all assigned accounts by exceeding their expectations through recommendations on orders, waitstaff training, pairing, same day delivery, stock management.
– Responsible for Training and Education and providing support materials for all monthly Craft Imperatives
– Stock and Sales Management of every sku and promotional item in craft beer portfolio
– Provide weekly and monthly status reports on implementation.
BEER FESTIVALS / CRAFT SPECIAL EVENT MARKET EXECUTION:
Responsible for executing and managing all Beer Festivals as the “Primary Manager” on site for set up, execution and breakdown.
Responsible for all Craft Market Special Events like Beer Tastings, Beer Dinners and Craft Special Promotions.
Knowledge & Experience:
– Marketing Training
– Bar and Hospitality Experience is a plus
– Requires a minimum of 3+ years-experience leading brand activations and / or working in a local / grassroots marketing environment.
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
– Active within social media and platforms
Coors Light Trinidad & Tobago
San Juan / Laventille
1 Global Avenue, Aranguez South