Salary/Benefits: To be discussed.
Working Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Scope: Provides customer service support to the Company's Customers by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of transactions in a timely manner. Ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum 5 O’Level / GCE qualification with passes inclusive of Mathematics and English.
• One year working experience in a customer service or administrative capacity.
• Reliable and adaptable to work environment and demands of the job
• Good interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Telephone Etiquette
• Polite, Professional and customer service oriented
• Good organizational, administrative and research skills
• Computer literate skills with Microsoft office proficiency (Intermediate or higher), particularly, knowledge of MS Excel and access
• Problem solving skills, and ability to calmly diffuse all potential customer conflict situations
• Ability to work under pressure and to work flexible or extended hours
• Ability to learn new software and understand and use various types of databases.
• Ability to prioritize, identify reoccurring challenges, and ascertain long term solutions
• Knowledge of or willing to learn how to Operate office equipment
• Ability to adhere to our No Smoking, Drug, and alcohol policy.
• Handle & Lift parcels and packages between 1 to 30 pounds on average