Salary/Benefits: To be discussed.
Working Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm and/or 10:00am to 7:00pm
Scope: The Operations assistant is responsible for support functions as it relates to the operations department, including package dispatch and providing quality customer care. The Operations Assistant will liaise with internal and external customers to ensure queries / discrepancies are resolved in an efficient manner without compromising the service quality. They will be responsible for providing dispatch notification and updates; ensure that customer information is maintained and updated on the system; ensure that all data is managed and processed accordingly and users of the information are updated in a timely manner.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum 5 O’Level / GCE qualification with passes inclusive of Mathematics and English.
• One year working experience in a customer service or administrative capacity.
• Knowledge and understanding of geographical routes/areas of Trinidad and Tobago
• Reliable and adaptable to work environment and demands of the job
• Good interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Polite, Professional and customer service oriented
• Good organizational, administrative and research skills
• Computer literate skills with Microsoft office proficiency (Intermediate or higher), particularly, knowledge of MS Excel and access
• Problem solving skills, and ability to calmly diffuse all potential customer conflict situations
• Ability to work under pressure and to work flexible or extended hours
• Ability to learn new software and understand and use various types of databases.
• Ability to prioritize, identify reoccurring challenges, and ascertain long term solutions
• Knowledge of or willing to learn how to Operate office equipment
• Ability to adhere to our No Smoking, Drug, and alcohol policy.