Salary/Benefits: To be discussed
Working Hours : 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday
Customer Service related main activities:
• Greet all walk-in Customers politely and professionally and provide assistance with delivering packages, supervising the delivery and ensuring receipt of packages are in good condition before customer leaves, and collecting all payment for invoices.
• Draft and submit correspondence in reply to customer queries on Ticket system within 24hours of receipt, where applicable.
• Telephone Etiquette: answer all incoming calls politely and professionally and assist customer queries where necessary and direct customer with proper procedure for handling complaint or issue.
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Report and forward all queries you are unable to handle to relevant department or person and follow up for response to provide to customer in a timely manner.
• Provide deadlines and timelines for all follow ups regarding customer service and adhere to them.
• Maintain office and branch services, main activities:
• Assist with the design and implementation of branch policies for efficiency and mutual fairness of company and customer.
• Establish standards and procedures for all tasks, and communicate them with staff
• Support in coordinating and organizing office / branch operations and procedures
• Update all relevant logs and databases and submit required reports on time.
2. Coordinating staff duties, main Activities:
• Assign and monitor administrative and office functions
• Assists with Interviews, recruitment needs, and select new office staff when required
• Orient, train, coach, and monitor employee performance and submit reports
• Provide on the job and other training opportunities
• Prepare, update and submit all time sheets
3. Maintain office and payment records main activities:
• Design and organize filing systems (soft copy and hard copy)
• Ensure filing and record systems are maintained and updated timely
• Define procedures for record maintenance
• Ensure protection and security of files and records, by efficiently printing or backing up and saving
• Ensure transfer of data and records are transmitted to relevant departments timely.
• Accurately update and prepare daily reconciliation logs (tally sheets) for all incoming monies and delivered invoices.
• Bank Deposit of daily funds corresponding to daily tallies. Match deposit slips to total of all tallies and submit timely to head office in Montrose, Trinidad. File a copy of deposit slips for Tobago office by scanning into system.
4. Maintain office efficiency, main activities:
• Plan and implement office systems, layout and equipment procurement, Maintain office supplies, and request or replenish accordingly and anticipate needed supplies.
• Review and approve office supply requisitions (replenishing off