Salary/Benefits: to be discussed
Job Status: Permanent/ Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Saturday from varied times. 7:00am to 4:00pm, or 9:00am to 6:00pm or 10:00am to 7:00pm
Scope: The Warehouse Dispatch Assistant is responsible for efficiently organizing, arranging, coordinating and dispatching customer deliveries using invoices billed to the client. Updating and following up with customer instructions for contact and address changes. Operations Assistant will be responsible for all customer alerts for arriving and dispatching packages. They are also responsible and accountable for keeping track of customer issues regarding status of packages and answer any queries they may have.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS TO PERFORM THE JOB
• Minimum 5 O’Level / GCE qualification inclusive of Mathematics and English.
• 1 year working experience in a service or warehouse capacity.
• Knowledge and understanding of geographical routes of Trinidad and Tobago
• Reliable and adaptable to work environment and demands of the job
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Polite, Professional and customer service oriented
• Good Organizational, administrative and filing skills
• Computer literate skills and Microsoft office proficient (Intermediate or higher), particularly, knowledge of MS Excel and access
• Problem solving skills, and ability to calmly diffuse potential conflict situations
• Ability to work under pressure and to work flexible or extended hours
• Living within a 3 to 5 mile radius or 30 minutes from office location.
• Ability to adhere to the Company No Smoking, Alcohol and Drug Use Policy
Physical Requirements to Perform the Job: Lift or handle packages up to 50lbs, exposure to air conditioning, outside air temperature, Office and Warehouse environment with exposure to light packaging dust, may be seated for periods of time, periodic bending / stooping and standing.