The NDT Engineer II will report to the Manager, Heavy Maintenance and Support Workshops. The selected candidate will provide and maintain non-destructive testing and inspection capability and capacity requirements dictated by the maintenance schedule of aircraft and components in order to sustain operational effectiveness, consistent with regulatory standards.
* Operational Effectiveness- Ensure adequate availability and serviceability status of NDT equipment owned and used by Caribbean Airlines by coordinating the removal from service of time expired and other unserviceable equipment, routing these equipment to appropriate repair/calibration areas, thereby ensuring return to service in an acceptable and timely manner
* Planning: Use project management methodology in order to establish priorities, set targets and monitor progress in completing maintenance activities so that on time performance is achieved
* Customer Service: Continuously seek and capitalize on opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
* Compliance: Ensure non-destructive tests on Aircraft structures and components so as to ensure compliance with established regulatory and Caribbean Airlines standards
* You must have a Mechanical Engineering Technician (MET) or Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technician (EEET) certification and Level 2 NDT Certification in Eddy-Current, Magnetic Particle and Penetrants. You must also have a minimum of 5 (five) years’ experience in the NDT field. You must also be proficient in the MS Office including Word and Excel. Level 2 NDT Certification in Radiography, Ultrasonic as well as supervisory experience would be an asset.
* You will have a strong customer service orientation; an ability to work independently, within clearly defined guidelines; and demonstrate excellent communication, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Please submit your application in the form of an up-to-date resume and a cover letter:
Attention: Ms. Parmela Jurai Re: NDT II Engineer - Trinidad
Human Resource Department, Caribbean Airlines Limited, Golden Grove Road, Piarco, Trinidad
Closing date for receipt of all responses is February 14, 2018
Tunapuna / Piarco