Location: Not Fixed (reports to central office/warehouse)
Rates/Fees: to be discussed
Job Status: Contracted
Service Days: Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm
Supporting Warehouse Dispatch Team in delivering of assigned packages per invoice. The role of this job is to deliver packages to the Companies Clients within Trinidad and Tobago, ensuring you provide exceptional customer service and assistance to the customer when and where necessary. You are asked to ensure invoices are settled upon delivery by using equipment company provides for the service.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• A minimum of five GCE/CXC passes, including Mathematics, English and Geography
• Good knowledge of the geography / routes of Trinidad and Tobago
• Ability to learn our systems and use of equipment / tools for performing job
• Customer Service Oriented and Good Inter-personal skills
• Certificate of Character originally issued by Police (TTPS) no less than 2 months old
• Valid Drivers Permit for operating Class of your own Motor vehicle
• Appropriate and unmarked vehicle, in good working order and regularly serviced, with capacity to store packages securely and with valid vehicle insurance
• Driving experience of minimum 2 years or more
• Knowledge and understanding of all Road and vehicular regulations
• Strictly adheres to Company No Smoking, Alcohol and Drug Use Policies.
Physical Demands: Regular lifting of packages ranging between 1 and 60 pounds on average, driving, sitting in traffic, dealing with weather conditions, regular reading and mathematical application, use of mobile phones and headsets, exposure to moderate sun and occasional airconditioning.