Salary Range / Benefits : to be discussed
Working Hours: (5 day Week) Monday through Saturday. Work Hours from 8:00am to 5:00pm, or 8:30am to 5:30pm or 9:00am to 6:00pm
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
HR Coordinator Scope: The role of a Human Resource Coordinator is essentially to facilitate all aspects of developing the Human Resources department, focusing on strategic growth. As a Human Resource Coordinator, you will be called on to perform many different tasks that allow the human resource arena to function properly. You will need to help maintain accurate records, coordinate the activities, including recruiting procedures, assists with resumes processing, coordinate interview schedules and help conduct reference and background checks. You will also be responsible for monitoring, overseeing and implementation of Human Resource and company policies.
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to be active In some customer related and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; perform site visits to other branches / locations; visit other service providers, organize and coordinate company events. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and or may be required to lift items.
Required Competencies and Skills:
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management
• Knowledge of related acts and laws of Trinidad & Tobago (Employment, Labor and Industrial relations)
• At least three (3) years’ experience performing HR functions
• Ability to work with numbers, analytical, able to work independently with strong commitment to meeting timelines.
• Strong organizational, and interpersonal skills (courteous, assertive, polite)
• Open minded, creative, innovative, ability to receive and process constructive feedback positively.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to verify, revise and proofread (edit grammar and punctuation) documents. Ability to draft letters, memos and or correspondence relating to HR including corrective action letters, and employment agreements.
• Detail oriented and logical;
• Ability to rationalize and make objective decisions. Work in a Team to come up with unanimous decisions. Ability to work in semi-formal, open communication working environment with lots of brainstorming and idea generating sessions.
• Ability to coordinately multi-task and work independently with minimum or no supervision.
• Ability to interact with staff at all levels politely and confidently.
• Possess ability to express yourself in medium to large forums and meetings, and host training sessions. (Public Speaking)
• Must demonstrate strictest confidentiality, discretion and maturity.
• Willing to attend training or be trained with company practices.
• Living/Residing in Central Area