Salary/Benefits: To be discussed
Scope: The IT Technician reports to the IT Administrator and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations for planning and development of resources based of usage and monitoring. The IT Technician will be required to maintain principled conduct in performing duties and consider the company best interest while budgeting.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Qualification in Information Technology Diploma/Certification (Networking and PC Technician)
• 2 Years working experience in networking and computer technician
• Proficient Knowledge of Computer Hardware and Software, troubleshooting and maintaining Systems and Programs
• Knowledge of Computer Networks, Network Administration and installation
• Knowledge of Computer Viruses and Computer Security Software and troubleshooting
• Ability to administer and install computer hardware, Software and Networks
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective verbal, presentation, communication and listening skills
• Time management and organization skills
• Personal Attributes should include respectful, adaptable, flexible, ability to receive and process constructive feedback, professional moral and ethical values
• Ability to handle stressful environment where users of the systems and technology maybe frustrated with IT issues and will require immediate services.
• Ability to adhere to the Company No Smoking, Alcohol and Drug Use Policy
Physical Demands: Maybe require to sit or stand for long hours using related equipment and machinery. Lift IT related hardware and equipment. Climbing to install and service network and hardware. Occasional walking, kneeling and stooping while performing duties on workstations. Required to visit and services the company’s branches throughout Trinidad and Tobago, this will require use of a vehicle, the incumbent maybe required to use personal vehicle and or have driving permit with 3 years or more driving experience.