Salary Range / Benefits : to be discussed
Working Hours: 40 hour work week / flexible working schedule
Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
Scope: Performs financial information and management reporting to management by researching and analyzing accounting/financial data; perform internal checks and audits; preparing reports.
DESIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Qualifications in Accounting or Finance, ACCA or equivalent
• 3-5 Years working Experience in Accounting field
• Knowledge and understanding of Corporate Finance,
• Financial Reporting Skills,
• Objective and attention to Detail,
• Reporting Research Results, Time Management,
• Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
• Knowledge of accouting and financial software
• Analytical, logical and able to handle sensitive, confidential information and material
• Good people / interpersonal Skills.
• Listening and problem solving skills
• Assertive, Self motivated, intuitive, and empowered / ability to perform under minimum supervision.
• Ability to effectively adapt to multitude of situations, research and apply knowledge accurately and thoroughly
• Ability to receive and process constructive feedback in a positive manner, openly.
• Ability to adhere to the Company No Smoking, Alcohol and Drug Use Policy
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
• Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
• Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.