Salary/Benefits: To be discussed.
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Saturday
Scope: The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for providing timely clerical, organizational and administrative services to ensure efficient and accurate departmental accounting processes.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
• Develop and maintain satisfactory customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Posting of all paid invoices.
• Assist with Accounts Receivables
• File documents and ensure proper sequencing.
• Assist with customer queries/problems.
• Keeps up to date on all communications including changes to the Company’s policy and procedures.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Essential Job Requirements
• Completion of CAT / FIA or ACCA Level 1 Qualification
• 5 C.X.C. O’Level passes including Mathematics, English and Principles of Accounts.
• Experience in an Accounting environment will be an asset
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Customer Service
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Problem analysis capability
• Judgment and problem solving skills
• Attendance and Punctuality