Salary/Benefits: To be discussed.
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Saturday
Scope: The Billing Clerk will be responsible for providing timely clerical, organizational and administrative services to ensure efficient and accurate departmental billing processes.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
• Develop and maintain satisfactory customer relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Creating daily customer invoices by updating taxes, membership, reimbursements and insurance charges accurately.
• Business account relationship management(new accounts and membership billing)
• Processing customer sales order
• Drafting and submitting reports
• Assist with customer queries/problems with regards to finance related tickets
• Keeps up to date on all communications including changes to the Company’s policy and procedures.
• Any other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Completion of Certified Accounting Technician(CAT) / Foundation in Accountancy Qualification
• 5 C.X.C. O’Level passes including Mathematics, English and Principles of Accounts.
• Experience in an Accounting environment will be an asset
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Customer Service
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Problem analysis capability
• Judgment and problem solving skills
• Attendance and Punctuality