Salary/Benefits: To be discussed.
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Saturday
Scope: Responsible for providing accounting support to the Accountant. Ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles accounts payable/receivables duties and assists accounting personnel.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
• Bank Reconciliation
• Contact customers with delinquent accounts
• Reconciliation of Receivables Accounts
• Research, track and resolve accounting problems
• Maintain a filing system for all financial documents
• Analyses staff transactions to ensure procedures are followed and transactions authorized.
• Keeps up to date on all communications including changes to the Company’s policy and procedures.
• Any other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Completion of CAT / FIA or ACCA Level 1 Qualification
• 5 C.X.C. O’Level passes including Mathematics, English and Principles of Accounts.
• Experience in an Accounting environment will be an asset
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Customer Service
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Problem analysis capability
• Judgment and problem solving skills
• Attendance and Punctuality